Friday 11 July 2008

Gary Dourdan: My Rehab Will Not Be Televised!

Disgraced actor Gary Dourdan has denied he is set to join the glittering cast of Celebrity Rehab following his recent drug bust.

Reports suggested the actor - who was dropped from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation after he was caught in possession of cocaine and ecstasy in California in April - was to appear alongside other Z-list train wrecks on the reality TV show.

But Dourdan insists the news is bogus.

He says, "For the record, contrary to what's written on the web, I will not be (doing) any celebrity rehab. That's completely false."

The actor avoided jail following his drug possession arrest after pleading guilty to felony charges at the end of last month.

In a statement released shortly after his arrest, the actor said, "Obviously, I am embarrassed to find myself in this situation and I am profoundly grateful to everyone for their support."